Hip-length three-layer shell jacket by Fjällräven
in Eco Shell®
, which is made from recycled and recyclable polyester and is also fluorocarbon-free and climate-compensated. The material is wind and waterproof and releases body moisture, which offers dependable protection from any mountain weather imaginable. Soft mesh on the inside makes the jacket a little warmer and cosier, making the jacket perfect for all types of outdoor activities during the winter.
Material Compositon:Main Material:
- At front a two way zipper and placket with button closure at top and bottom.
- Easy open and close 2-way side/pit ventilation.
- 2 big hand pockets in good position on both sides so that you easy can reach them even when you carrie a backpack.
- Safety pocket on the inside.
- The hood has 3-way adjustment possibilities.
- At bottom drawcord.
- Leather details.
100% polyester. Membrane Main Material:
100% polyester.Water column:
Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather application).Weight:
425 g (in size M).