Eco-Trail Jacket is a lightweight, three-layer shell jacket made from Eco Shell®
with all of the functions you need for a comfortable outdoor
life in changing weather conditions. The jacket is perfect for rocky treks in the mountains where low weight and packability are just as important as protection from the weather and function.
Material Compositon:Main Material:
- Eco Shell® is Fjällrävens breathable, wind- and waterproof material that also meets environmental protection standards. Naturally there are no Fluorocarbons used fort he water-repellent finish. Eco Shell® i spart of the Eco Circle™, the first closed ecocycle system for recycled polyester. That means this material can be recycled.
- The fixed hood can be tightened for a close fit around the head.
- The slim cut is optimised to follow the body's movements, without bulk in the wrong places.
- The two hand pockets are easily accessible even when carrying a backpack with a hip belt or wearing a harness.
- The placement of the side seams and the cut of the yoke minimise the risk for chafing.
- For additional air circulation, Eco-Trail Jacket has generous zippered openings under the sleeves.
- There is a two-way zipper with a protective flap in the front.
- Push buttons at the chin and hem.
- Inner mesh pocket with zipper.
- Adjustable hem and velcro sleeve cuffs.
- Leather details.
100% polyester. Membrane Main Material:
100% polyester. Notice:
Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather application).Water column:
30.000 mm. Breathability (MP):
20.400 g/m2/24h. Weight:
495 g (in size M).