Värmland Thermo Bag - Smart Fjällräven thermal bag with insulating synthetic padding for extra heat over the rear, legs and feet when hunting for long periods in cold weather. Also works well for ice fishing, bird-watching and any other outdoor activity that requires sitting still.
- Wind and waterproof Hydratic Silent in the front offers protection from showers and G-1000® Silent in the back can handle sharp surfaces.
- G-1000® Silent is thanks to brushed cotton very quiet and exceptionally soft.
- G-1000® can be waxed with Fjällräven Greenland Wax for more weather protection.
- For added comfort, there is a large pocket for a seat cover (accessory).
- Padded braces hold the bag in place and a drawcord at the waist eliminates drafts.
- Long zippers around the entire sack and quick-release buckles on the sides allow you to fold up the bag when you want to move.
- The foot box has a PU coating on both the inside and outside for resistance to dirt and moisture.
- Hand-warming pockets with fleece lining plus a large pocket in the front with waterproof rifle protection in safety orange.
- Padded shoulder straps.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Membrane Rückseite: 100% polyurethane (PU).
Lining: 100% polyamide.
Coating foot box: 100% polyurethane (PU).
Category: Hunting - Värmland Family.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 1,860 g.
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.