Simple, light Fjällräven backpack Abisko 55 W for trekkers, backcountry skiers and travellers who like to move about without too much weight. Now with a new, more stable carrying system and new, even stronger polyamide fabric. The back panel has been updated for better air circulation and the hipbelt has a new design that gives even better support. As in earlier models, the length of the back is adjustable and the shoulder straps and hipbelt are designed for a women's body shape.
- The hip belt has double adjustment straps at the front for easy handling plus two pockets for snacks and the like.
- Its slim silhouette and spacious top-loaded main compartment with a large front opening make it a practical backpack that has room for everything you need for a few days trekking or a longer trip away.
- The main compartment has a snow lock at the top and the extra opening at the front makes it easier to pack and have an overview of contents.
- The top lid can be raised and has two spacious pockets.
- The zippered front pocket has space for reinforcement garments, ski skins and other things you need close at hand.
- There are also side pockets in stretch fabric, big enough for a one-litre thermos.
- Compression straps at the sides stabilise the pack when it is not full, and they can also be repositioned, for example if you want to attach a sleeping mat to the front of the pack.
- Pre-shaped, solid base that gives stability when you place it on the ground.
- Whistle on chest strap and rain cover with reflective print.
- Hydration system compatible.
- With leather details.
- Backpack Fjällräven Abisko women also available with 65 L.
Volume: 55 L.
Dimensions (HxWxD): 67 x 32 x 33 cm.
System: Adjustable back length.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather application).
Weight: 2,150 g (exkl. rain cover).
Area of use: trekking, hiking.
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.