Abisko Friluft 35 W - Lightweight, hardwearing Fjällräven backpack with fantastic ventilation and excellent carrying comfort – perfect for hiking in warm/humid climates. The carrying system is designed for men: lightweight and stable with a fixed back length as well as ergonomical shoulder straps and a supportive hipbelt with ventilating airmesh. The aluminium frame and mesh back panel let air circulate freely against the back. The main fabric is G-1000® Eco made from recycled polyester and organic cotton, while the base is made from waterproof polyamide for extra protection against moisture when you put the pack on the ground.
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- Storage is well thought through with a large top-loaded main compartment, generous front pocket and expandable side pockets.
- The main compartment also has zippers that open up the entire front panel for easy access to contents.
- The top lid can be raised and has two pockets, and there are two more pockets on the hipbelt for snacks, sun screen and other small items.
- A loop and elastic cord let you fasten a trekking pole/ice axe to the front.
- The backpack is also hydration system compatible (not included) with a pocket for a water bladder and an opening for a drinking tube.
- Rain cover included.
- Also available in 45 L and men's model.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Material Bottom: 100% polyamide.
Volume: 35 L.
Dimensions (HxWxD): 65 x 32 x 27 cm.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather application).
Weight: 1,550 g (exkl. rain cover).
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.