Durable, comfortable and loaded with functions – despite its fairly modest appearance, Kajka is an advanced trekking backpack in the classic Fjällräven spirit. Now upgraded with fine-tuned and improved functions and an innovative, one-of-a-kind wooden frame that impacts the environment considerably less than previously while maintaining its strength and functionality. The support system is designed for female anatomy with ergonomically shaped shoulder straps, and it distributes even extremely heavy loads. The user-friendly Perfect Fit Adjustment System can be easily fitted to the length of the user's back and shoulder width. The Fjällräven Kajka has been praised by hikers all over the world as well as by the trade press. Amongst other things, it was named 2009 Product of the Year by the Swedish outdoor magazine, Utemagasinet, and Best in Test by Retkis, a Finnish publication, in its large backpack test in 2011.
- The hip belt is specially shaped to fit the female form and offers a high degree of carrying comfort on long trekking days.
- The main compartment is loaded from the top and has a snow lock.
- It also has a large vertical opening in the front and another one at the bottom to help the user get an easy overview of the contents.
- The lower section has Wet/Dry compartments to keep damp and dirty equipment from the rest of your things.
- There are also practical zippered pockets in the top lid, sides and hip belt.
- The top cover can be removed and worn as a waist or chest bag when you want to keep a close eye on your valuables.
- Two compression straps on each side fasten onto small poles for even and effective compression without blocking the side pocket openings.
- Attachment points on the top cover and bottom of the backpack.
- Whistle on the chest strap.
- Rain cover with reflectors.
- Leather details.
- Also available in unisex sizes 75L and 65L.
Main Material: 100% vinylal.
Insert: 100% polyester.
Webbing: 100% polyamide.
System: Perfect fit.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather application).
Dimensions (HxWxD): 72 x 33 x 27 cm.
Weight: 3.100 g.
Dimensions (HxWxD): 76 x 35 x 28 cm.
Weight: 3.200 g.
Dimensions (HxWxD): 80 x 37 x 29 cm.
Weight: 3.300 g.
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.