Abisko Hike 35 - Lightweight and flexible Fjällräven backpack for low weight trekking and cabin-to-cabin trips. Made from durable G-1000® Eco and G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton. Its slim profile and fit make it perfect for fast daytrips, while also being spacious and stable enough to carry the gear you need for a couple nights away. Practical for travelling as well; when it is empty it can be folded almost flat and packed into a larger bag.
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® Eco is the greener choice – it is made from Recycled Polyester and Organic Cotton.
- Comfortable to carry with lightly padded shoulder straps, hip belt and a lightweight frame that keeps weight down.
- The main compartment is top-loading and an extra zipper on the right side gives quick access to contents.
- There is a security pocket inside the main compartment.
- The top flap can be raised – for example to hold a sleeping mat in place – and has two pockets.
- Zippered front pocket and an expandable side pocket with strap adjustments that lets you stow a drinking bottle close to hand.
- In addition, there are attachments for trekking poles, with a loop and a clip in the compression straps on the left-hand side, and loops on the hipbelt for fastening a camera bag within easy reach.
- The backpack is also hydration system compatible (not included).
- The fabric is waxed and resists moisture and a rain cover is included for persistent rain.
- Leather details.
Volume: 35 l.
Measurements (HxWxD): 61 x 28 x 26 cm.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 1,400 g.
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.