From the Fjällräven Numbers Collection: Foldsack No.1 - Simple, functional but beautiful Fjällräven backpack with a lid flapped over the opening and fixed with textile straps and metal buckles. Perfect for every day and for walks. The reduced design in combination with the durable material provides all preconditions to become your favourite for years.
- The extra-durable G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® Eco is the greener choice – it is made from Recycled Polyester and Organic Cotton.
- G-1000® can be waxed with Fjällräven Greenland Wax for more weather protection.
- Simple folding construction inspired by the envelope pockets of Fjällräven classic jackets.
- Flat pocket with padded bottom for laptop inside.
- Large zippered front pocket accessible without unbuckling main opening.
- Textile handle at the top.
- Durable metal buckles for main opening as well as shoulder straps.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Webbing: 100% polyamide.
Laptop Sleeve: up to 15".
Dimensions (HxWxD): 40 x 30 x 15 cm.
Volume: 16 L.
Weight: 590 g.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather application).
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.