Kaipak 28 - A simple, robust Fjällräven daypack for outdoor life, all year round. Made from G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton. The durable fabric gives a timeless impression and can be waxed with Greenland Wax for extra resistance against moisture and wear.
- The extra-durable G-1000® HeavyDuty S is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+). “S” stands for a finer weave that gives a smoother surface.
- The carrying system is comfortable with shaped shoulder straps and a simple hip strap that can be detached when not in use.
- The main compartment is spacious, top-loaded and has a snow lock at the top.
- The top lid has two pockets and there are fasteners for trekking poles.
- In addition, there is a zippered pocket at the front for rain gear and the like, plus two side pockets.
- Compression straps on the sides stabilise the contents of the pack when it is not fully loaded.
- Whistle on the chest strap and base made from durable polyamide.
- A rain cover in visible safety colour UN Blue is included.
- With leather details.
Main Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Bottom: 100% polyamide.
Webbing: 100% polyamide.
Volume: 28 L.
Dimensions (HxWxD): 57 x 28 x 21 cm.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather application).
Weight: 1,050 g.
Area of use: trekking, hiking, travel.
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.