Kaipak 58 - A simple, robust Fjällräven trekking backpack for shorter and longer overnight trips, all year round. Made from G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton. The durable fabric gives a timeless impression and can be waxed with Greenland Wax for extra resistance against moisture and wear.
- The extra-durable G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- The carrying system has a fixed back length and is stable and substantial for the backpack’s size.
- The hipbelt and shoulder straps are adapted to fit a man’s body type and the hipbelt has two pockets for sun screen, snacks or the like.
- The backpack is top loaded and has a spacious main compartment with snow lock.
- The top lid can be raised and has two pockets.
- There is an attachment loop for an ice axe and trekking poles and the backpack is hydration system compatible.
- A zippered pocket at the front holds rain gear and the like, and there are two side pockets.
- There is also an extra opening at the bottom of the pack for easy assess to contents.
- Compression straps on the sides stabilise the contents of the pack when it is not fully loaded.
- Whistle on the chest strap.
- Base made from durable polyamide.
- A rain cover in visible safety colour UN Blue is included.
- With leather details.
Main Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Bottom: 100% polyamide.
Webbing: 100% polyamide.
Volume: 58 L.
Dimensions (HxWxD): 73 x 40 x 30 cm.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather application).
Weight: 2,100 g.
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.