Fjällräven's Kånken absolute most-sold backpack first saw the light of day in 1978. The classic design looks the same today and it is still extremely popular. For school, day trips or biking to work.
- Popular backpack in hardwearing Vinylal fabric.
- The large main compartment with a large opening makes it easy to put in/take out items.
- Two side pockets and a zippered pocket in the front.
- Simple shoulder straps and handle on top.
- Removable seat cover at the back.
- Name and address label on inside of pack.
- Reflective Logo.
Main Material: 100% vinylal.
Webbing: 100% polypropylene.
Measurements (HxWxD): 38 x 27 x 13 cm.
Volume: 16 L.
Weight: 300 g.
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.