From the exclusive Fjällräven Numbers Collection: Fjällräven's first duffel bag, Sailor Bag 214, was released in 1973. Almost 40 years later Fjällräven is releasing Duffel No. 4, which Fjällräven's first duffel bag, Sailor Bag 214, was released in 1973. Almost 40 years later Fjällräven is releasing Duffel No. 4, which continues in the same spirit and offers versatile functionality and a classic, clean design. The 30-litre version made from G-1000® Heavy Duty holds everything you need for a short trip.
- The durable G-1000® Heavy Duty is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® can be waxed with Fjällräven Greenland Wax for more weather protection.
- Handles are dimensioned for carry in hand, on shoulder or even on back.
- Zippered main compartment with easy-to-grab metal puller.
- Double layers in bottom.
- One zippered and one buttoned pocket on outside.
- Internal safety pocket.
- The strong, waxed G-1000® HD fabric and leather straps mean that this bag will stay with you for years and become more attractive the older it gets.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather applications).
Dimensions (HxWxD): 28 x 48 x 28 cm.
Volume: 30 L.
Weight: 660 g.
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.