From the exclusive Fjällräven Numbers Collection: Fjällräven's first duffel bag, Sailor Bag 214, was released in 1973. Almost 40 years later Fjällräven is releasing Duffel No. 4 Large, which Fjällräven's first duffel bag, Sailor Bag 214, was released in 1973. Almost 40 years later Fjällräven is releasing Duffel No. 4 Large, which continues in the same spirit and offers versatile functionality and a classic, clean design. The 40-litre version made from G-1000® Heavy Duty holds everything you need for a short trip.
- The durable G-1000® Heavy Duty is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® can be waxed with Fjällräven Greenland Wax for more weather protection.
- Handles are dimensioned for carry in hand, on shoulder or even on back.
- Zippered main compartment with easy-to-grab metal puller.
- Double layers in bottom.
- One zippered and one buttoned pocket on outside.
- Internal safety pocket.
- The strong, waxed G-1000® HD fabric and leather straps mean that this bag will stay with you for years and become more attractive the older it gets.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather applications).
Dimensions (HxWxD): 32 x 54 x 32 cm.
Volume: 40 L.
Weight: 780 g.
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.