Move with Bag by Fjällräven. Move with Bag is a light and ultra compressible sleeping bag. Designed for people who take the sleeping bag along in their movements, keeping the hood opening at the front of the body at all times. Equal distribution of down at front and back ensures good insulation no matter what position you sleep in. For best insulation, Move With Bag has a hybrid construction combining 700 cuin down in box channels around the torso-front and back-and 600 cuin down in stitch-through channels at legs. Move With Bag provides lightweight cosiness and packs really small-perfect for summer use, cabin-to-cabin treks or backpacking.
- A few centimetres of extra width facilitate movement in the bag.
- Comfort temperature (men) of 5°C makes it perfect for warm summer nights, cabin-to-cabin treks or long trips.
- The head section is very warm, and the width can be adjusted at the side with a visible yellow cord.
- The full-length, two-way zipper simplifies ventilation, and the sleeping bag can also be opened along the foot section to serve as a blanket.
- The down-filled flap along the opening blocks cold drafts, and a band along the flap prevents it from getting caught in the zipper.
- Large foot box provides plenty of space for your feet.
- Box channels with 700 cuin down on both front and back of torso for optimized insulation for „move-with-bag“ sleepers.
- Down distributed with equal foll weight in top and bottom.
- Easy to grab cord stopper and zip puller in leather
- Lightweight stuff sack in G-1000® and storage bag in mesh.
- Available in 2 sizes: Regular (1) and Long (2).
Material Shell: 100% polyamide.
Lining: 100% polyester.
Material Stuffsack: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Filling: 90/10 goose down (Legs, Bottom), 95/5 goose down (top).
Fillpower: 600 cuin (Legs, Bottom), 700 cuin (top).
Shoulder width: 75 cm.
Foot width: 52 cm.
Stuff sack weight: 45 g.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down, feather).
Max user length: 180 cm.
Fill weight: 80 g (Legs, Bottom) / 180 g (top).
Weight: 660 g.
Max user length: 195 cm.
Fill weight: 90 g (Legs, Bottom) / 210 g (top).
Weight: 720 g.
Temperature Range: +12°C (Tmax), 10°C (Tcomf), 6°C (Tlim), -7°C(Text).
Declaration: The range between Maximum Temperature (Tmax) and Comfort Temperature (Tcomf) is claimed as Comfort Range and serves as an orientation for buying the right sleeping bag. The „Standard Man“ (25 years, 70 kg, 1,73 m) feels comfortably warm at Tmax.
Following the der norm, the „Standard Women” (25 years, 60 kg, 1,60 m) starts feeling cold at Tcomf. On the contrary the „Standard Man“ (25 years, 70 kg, 1,73 m) starts at the Temperature Limit (Tlim).
Below Tlim everybody feels quite cold and reaching the Extreme Temperature (Text) the „Standard Woman“ may risk health damage.
The Temperature Range of the European Norm are determined using a jointed doll, lying in the sleeping bag dressed in a two-parts suit (a longsleeve and pants) and knee-highs.
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.