Highly-insulated Fjällräven down sleeping bag Fjällräven Polar -20 suitable für extreme cold with a characteristic hood with fur trim that prevents heat escaping. Smart details make the Fjällräven Polar the perfect companion on winter outings.
- Highly insulated sleeping bag for arctic conditions.
- Filled with Fjällräven highest-quality 95/5 goose down, with excellent insulation and compressibility.
- Detachable fur brim for added insulation around face.
- Hood design inspired by our warmest down jackets to prevent cold air coming into the hood as well as providing full freedom of movement.
- The down is in box channels, reducing the risk of cold spots.
- Down baffles covering all zippers.
- Long 2-way zipper and short zipper on sides enable you to sit in sleeping bag and work with arms outside.
- If the zipper fails, snap fasters close the sleeping bag.
- Waterproof stuff sack with roll top.
- Loops at the foot box for hanging and airing.
- Leather details.
- Available in 2 lengths: Regular (1) and Long (2).
Shell Fabric: 100% polyamide.
Lining: 100% polyester.
Fill: 95/5 goose down/feather (Fill Power: 700 CUIN).
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather details, down).
Shoulder Width: 80 cm.
Foot width: 55 cm.
Stuff sack weight: 135 g.
Fill weight: 1.000 g.
Max user length: 180 cm.
Weight: 1.650 g.
Fill weight: 1.050 g.
Max user length: 195 cm.
Weight: 1.700 g.
Temperature Range: +23°C (Tmax), -12°C (Tcomf), -20°C (Tlim), -42°C(Text).
Declaration: The range between Maximum Temperature (Tmax) and Comfort Temperature (Tcomf) is claimed as Comfort Range and serves as an orientation for buying the right sleeping bag. The „Standard Man“ (25 years, 70 kg, 1,73 m) feels comfortably warm at Tmax.
Following the der norm, the „Standard Women” (25 years, 60 kg, 1,60 m) starts feeling cold at Tcomf. On the contrary the „Standard Man“ (25 years, 70 kg, 1,73 m) starts at the Temperature Limit (Tlim).
Below Tlim everybody feels quite cold and reaching the Extreme Temperature (Text) the „Standard Woman“ may risk health damage.
The Temperature Range of the European Norm are determined using a jointed doll, lying in the sleeping bag dressed in a two-parts suit (a longsleeve and pants) and knee-highs.
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.