Singi Two Seasons by Fjällräven is a warm, lightweigt, high quality down sleeping bag. The mummy shape is designed to give low weight and volume while still providing a good comfort level.
- Down distributed with 60% in top and 40% bottom.
- Top layer down distributed to add loft at torso and feet to increase performance in low temperatures.
- Easy to grab cord stopper and zip pullers in leather.
- 3D hood with insulated cord channel.
- Adjustable draft collar retains heat.
- Full length 2-way zipper for easy ventilation.
- Double draft tubes with zipper guards
- External accessory pocket.
- Trapezoidal foot box with exterior hang loops.
- Compression bag included.
- Available in 2 sizes: Regular=1, Long=2.
Main Material: 100% polyamide.
Lining: 100% polyester.
Filling: 90/10 goose down/feather (Fill power: 600 CUIN).
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down, feather).
Construction: Horizontal channels.
Shoulder width: 80 cm.
Foot width: 55 cm.
Regular = Size 1
Fillweight: 340 g.
Max. Body Length: 180 cm.
Length: 205 cm.
Weight: 850 g.
Long = Size 2
Fillweight: 370 g.
Max. Body Length: 195 cm.
Length: 220 cm.
Weight: 900 g.
Temperature Range: +8°C (Tmax), 7°C (Tcomf), 2°C (Tlim), -13°C(Text).
Declaration: The range between Maximum Temperature (Tmax) and Comfort Temperature (Tcomf) is claimed as Comfort Range and serves as an orientation for buying the right sleeping bag. The „Standard Man“ (25 years, 70 kg, 1,73 m) feels comfortably warm at Tmax.
Following the der norm, the „Standard Women” (25 years, 60 kg, 1,60 m) starts feeling cold at Tcomf. On the contrary the „Standard Man“ (25 years, 70 kg, 1,73 m) starts at the Temperature Limit (Tlim).
Below Tlim everybody feels quite cold and reaching the Extreme Temperature (Text) the „Standard Woman“ may risk health damage.
The Temperature Range of the European Norm are determined using a jointed doll, lying in the sleeping bag dressed in a two-parts suit (a longsleeve and pants) and knee-highs.
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.