Technical two-season synthetic Fjällräven sleeping bag Abisko Two Seasons that provides a lot of heat in a lightweight, supple format.
- The Supreme Microloft® padding keeps you warm even when damp.
- The head section is very warm and has a synthetics-padded thermal collar that together with the drawcord adjustment traps the heat inside the bag.
- Full-length, two-way zipper means you can open the bag at the feet, and an insulated flap along the inside of the opening blocks cold drafts.
- Large foot box provides plenty of space for your feet.
- Small inner pocket for things you want to have close at hand.
- Eyelets at the feet for hang-drying.
- Pack bag included.
Shell fabric: 100% polyamide.
Lining fabric: 100% polyester.
Filling: 100% polyester.
Product Family: Abisko.
Construction: Horizontal channel.
Max. user length: 180 cm (1), 195 cm (2).
Length: 205 cm (1), 220 cm (2).
Dimensions: Shoulder: 80 cm, Feet: 55 cm.
Fill weight: 620 g (1)/ 650 g (2).
Stuff sack weight: 100 g.
Weight: 1.000 g (1) / 1.050 g (2).
Temperature Range: +6°C (Tcomf), +1°C (Tlim), -14°C(Text).
Declaration: The range between Maximum Temperature (Tmax) and Comfort Temperature (Tcomf) is claimed as Comfort Range and serves as an orientation for buying the right sleeping bag. The „Standard Man“ (25 years, 70 kg, 1,73 m) feels comfortably warm at Tmax.
Following the der norm, the „Standard Women” (25 years, 60 kg, 1,60 m) starts feeling cold at Tcomf. On the contrary the „Standard Man“ (25 years, 70 kg, 1,73 m) starts at the Temperature Limit (Tlim).
Below Tlim everybody feels quite cold and reaching the Extreme Temperature (Text) the „Standard Woman“ may risk health damage.
The Temperature Range of the European Norm are determined using a jointed doll, lying in the sleeping bag dressed in a two-parts suit (a longsleeve and pants) and knee-highs.
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.