Lightweight, comfortable synthetic sleeping bag Funäs by Fjällräven for travelling and summer use. Can be compressed to a small pack volume.
- The Supreme Microloft® padding offers good insulation even if it becomes damp.
- The head section is open and the sleeping bag has a full-length, two-way zipper for easy ventilation.
- Open Hood Construction.
- A padded flap along the zipper keeps cold drafts out.
- Ergonomic foot box with plenty of space for your feet.
- Small inner pocket holds things you want to have close at hand.
- Eyelets at the feet for hang-drying.
- Pack bag included.
- Available in 2 sizes: Regular (1) and Long (2).
Material Shell: 100% polyamide.
Lining: 100% polyester.
Filling: 100% polyester.
Construction: Horizontal channels.
Dimensions: Shoulder: 80 cm, Feet: 55 cm.
Stuff sack weight: 40 g.
Max. user length: 180 cm (1); 195 cm (2).
Length: 205 cm (1); 195 cm (2).
Fill weight: 340 g (1); 370 g (2).
Weight: 620 g (1); 670 g (2).
Temperature Range: +13°C (Tcomf), +9°C (Tlim), -4°C(Text).
Declaration: The range between Maximum Temperature (Tmax) and Comfort Temperature (Tcomf) is claimed as Comfort Range and serves as an orientation for buying the right sleeping bag. The „Standard Man“ (25 years, 70 kg, 1,73 m) feels comfortably warm at Tmax.
Following the der norm, the „Standard Women” (25 years, 60 kg, 1,60 m) starts feeling cold at Tcomf. On the contrary the „Standard Man“ (25 years, 70 kg, 1,73 m) starts at the Temperature Limit (Tlim).
Below Tlim everybody feels quite cold and reaching the Extreme Temperature (Text) the „Standard Woman“ may risk health damage.
The Temperature Range of the European Norm are determined using a jointed doll, lying in the sleeping bag dressed in a two-parts suit (a longsleeve and pants) and knee-highs.
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.