Versatile synthetic sleeping bag Skule two Seasons by Fjällräven with a slightly wider mummy shape to offer freedom of movement and a truly comfortable night's sleep.
- Supreme Microloft padding insulates even when damp and the soft polyester fabric is comfortable against the skin.
- 3D Hood with insulated cord channels gives added warmth and comfort.
- Full-length two-way zipper makes it easy to regulate the temperature and an insulated flap along the opening prevents heat from leaking out.
- An insulated flap along the opening prevents heat from leaking out.
- Small inner pocket for items you want to have close at hand.
- The shaped foot section allows you the freedom to move your toes.
- There are eyelets at the feet for hang-drying.
- Stuff sack included.
- Available in 2 sizes: Regular (1) and Long (2).
Shell fabric: 100% polyamide.
Lining fabric: 100% polyester.
Filling: 100% polyester.
Dimensions: Shoulder: 80 cm, Feet: 55 cm.
Weight Stuff Sack: 120 g.
Max. user length: 180 cm.
Length: 205 cm.
Fillweight: 640 g.
Weight: 1.250 g.
Max. user length: 195 cm.
Length: 220 cm.
Fillweight: 680 g.
Weight: 1.310 g.
Temperature Range: +7°C (Tcomf), +2°C (Tlim), -13°C(Text).
Declaration: The range between Maximum Temperature (Tmax) and Comfort Temperature (Tcomf) is claimed as Comfort Range and serves as an orientation for buying the right sleeping bag. The „Standard Man“ (25 years, 70 kg, 1,73 m) feels comfortably warm at Tmax.
Following the der norm, the „Standard Women” (25 years, 60 kg, 1,60 m) starts feeling cold at Tcomf. On the contrary the „Standard Man“ (25 years, 70 kg, 1,73 m) starts at the Temperature Limit (Tlim).
Below Tlim everybody feels quite cold and reaching the Extreme Temperature (Text) the „Standard Woman“ may risk health damage.
The Temperature Range of the European Norm are determined using a jointed doll, lying in the sleeping bag dressed in a two-parts suit (a longsleeve and pants) and knee-highs.
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.