Spacious and stable Fjällräven dome tent Abisko Dome with two generous vestibules. A lightweight and comfortable trekking tent for four-season use, in all conditions except the most exposed. Two entrances simplify tent life, making it easier to keep organised inside the tent and you can use the lee-side entrance in windy weather. There is also plenty of space for equipment, cooking and activities when the weather is bad.
- The inner tent and flysheet are raised together.
- The three-pole construction makes the tent self supporting and easy to pitch anywhere – use the guylines to anchor it in place and make it totally stable in the wind.
- The pole sleeves are colour coded for simplicity and dimensioned so you can use double poles (an accessory) in exposed conditions.
- The tent has a comfortable sitting height and a good area for socialising.
- There is a detachable mesh shelf in the inner tent and several mesh pockets for storing gear.
- Large entrances with extra-fine mosquito netting allow you to admire the view from your sleeping bag without the intrusion of insects. Closable ventilation openings at different heights give the best possible airflow.
- This, together with the possibility of fastening the outer door in a half-open position, makes the tent an excellent choice in tropical climates.
- The flysheet is made from Fjällräven’s new high-performance TripleRip nylon and an innovative construction that combines two different fabric weights – 20 denier in the top part and 40 denier at the bottom where abrasion is most intensive – giving excellent strength despite low weight.
- Just like all of Fjällräven’s tents, Abisko Dome is made entirely without PVC plastic and toxic flame retardants, and its impregnation is fluorocarbon free.
Flysheet: 100% polyamide.
Inner Fabric: 100% polyamide.
Bottom: 100% polyamide.
Coating Bottom: 100% polyurethane (PU).
Mosquito Net: 100% polyester.
Coating Outer Fabric: silicone.
Water Column Flysheet: 3,000 mm.
Water Column Bottom: 6,000 mm.
Poles: DAC Featherlight NSL 3 x 9,6 mm.
Pegs: DAC V-pegs Small.
Outer Dimensions (HxWxD): 110 x 290 x 240 cm.
Inner Dimensions (HxWxD): 100 x 130 (plus 2 x 80 cm Vestibule) x 220 cm.
Stuffed Size: 44 x 19 cm.
Minimum Weight: 2.790 g.
Total Weight: 3.160 g.
Outer Dimensions (HxWxD): 125 x 340 x 245 cm.
Inner Dimensions (HxWxD): 115 x 180 (plus 2 x 80 cm Vestibule) x 225 cm.
Stuffed Size: 42 x 20 cm.
Minimum Weight: 3.320 g.
Total Weight: 3.680 g.
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.