Compact and stable Fjällräven tent Abisko Lite for trekkers who prefer to travel with light backpacks. The tent height is somewhat lower and the vestibule smaller, all to keep weight down. Perfect as a compact and lightweight trekking tent in the warmer months of the year, but also suitable for winter use in all but the most exposed conditions.
- The flysheet is made from Fjällräven’s new high-performance nylon and an innovative construction that combines two different fabric weights giving excellent strength despite low weight.
- The vestibule is spacious for a one-man tent and there is plenty of room for gear.
- The flysheet and inner tent are connected, making handling easy and protecting the inner tent from rain while pitching.
- It is also possible to use double tent poles (an accessory) when using the tent in exposed conditions.
- Ventilation is excellent with three openings, positioned both high and low, which can be completely closed if needed.
- For really good airflow in warm conditions, the flysheet door can be rolled up to half way and fastened in place with an auto-lock that won’t let the zipper “creep” in strong winds.
- All openings, including the inner tent door, are covered in a fine mesh that keeps out even the smallest, barely visible insects.
- Clothesline plus mesh pockets in the inner tent make it easy to dry gear and keep organised.
- Just like all of Fjällräven’s tents, Abisko Lite is made entirely without PVC plastic and toxic flame retardants, and its impregnation is fluorocarbon free.
- Abisko Lite 1: One main pole and four corner poles add height at had and feet for comfortable tent life. One large and two small mesh pockets in inner tent.
- Abisko Lite 2: Two large and two small pockets in inner tent.
- Abisko Lite 3: Three large and two small mesh pockets in inner tent. Two entrances into vestibule.
Flysheet: 100% polyamide.
Inner Fabric: 100% polyamide.
Floor Fabric: 100% polyamide.
Coating Floor: 100% polyurethane (PU).
Mosquito Net: 100% polyester.
Couter Outer Fabric: silicone.
Water Column Flysheet: 3.000 mm.
Water Column Floor: 6.000 mm.
Poles: DAC Featherlite NSL 5 x 8,5 mm (Abisko Lite 2+3: 1 x 9 and 1 x 9,6 mm).
Pegs: DAC V-pegs Small.
Outer Measurements (HxWxD): 100 x 240 x 160 cm.
Inner Measurements (HxWxD): 35-90 x 220 (plus 1x 65 cm Apside) x 35-90 cm.
Stuffed Size: 34 x 14 cm.
Minimum Weight: 1,380 g (without pegs, stuffsack, guylines).
Total Weight: 1,650 g.
Outer Measurements (HxWxD): 100 x 360 x 150 cm.
Inner Measurements (HxWxD): 75-90 x 220 (plus 1 x 120 cm Apside) x 100-130 cm.
Stuffed Size: 39 x 17 cm.
Minimum Weight: 1,740 g (without pegs, stuffsack, guylines).
Total Weight: 2,070 g.
Outer Measurements (HxWxD): 105 x 360 x 180 cm.
Inner Measurements (HxWxD): 80-95 x 220 (plus 1x 125 cm) x 115-160 cm.
Stuffed Size: 42 x 17 cm.
Minimum Weight: 1,890 g (without pegs, stuffsack, guylines).
Total Weight: 2,220 g.
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.