Self-supporting three-season Fjällräven tent with Abisko View 2 excellent ventilation, optimised for use during the warmer months of the year. The vestibules can be entirely rolled up on both sides of the tent so you can enjoy the view from the inner tent while keeping insects at bay. The flysheet is raised on the short ends and this together with the highly positioned vents and inner tent entirely in mesh fabric makes the tent incredibly well ventilated and perfect for tropical adventures. In unstable but warm weather the doors can be fastened in half-open position, leaving the inner tent protected from the rain.
- The inner tent and the flysheet are connected and supported by two tent poles that cross each other twice. This makes the inner tent self supporting, while the vestibules are supported using guylines and tent pegs.
- Six guylines in Dyneema anchor the tent to the ground and give it good stability.
- Two openings and two vestibules make it easy to organise your side of the tent, and give you the possibility of using the entrance on the lee side during windy weather.
- Generous height provides comfortable tent life.
- Inside the inner tent is a clothesline and six storage pockets for bottles, flashlights, clothes etc.
- Attachment points for Gear Loft (an accessory) in the inner tent.
- The flysheet is made from Fjällräven’s new high-performance TripleRip nylon and an innovative construction that combines two different fabric weights – 20 denier in the top part and 40 denier at the bottom where abrasion is most intensive – giving excellent strength despite the tent’s low weight.
- Just like all of Fjällräven’s tents, Abisko View 2 is made entirely without PVC plastic and toxic flame retardants, and its impregnation is fluorocarbon free.
Flysheet: 100% polyamide.
Inner Fabric: 100% polyamide.
Bottom: 100% polyamide.
Coating Bottom: 100% polyurethane (PU).
Mosquito Net: 100% polyester.
Coating Outer Fabric: silicone.
Water Column Flysheet: 3,000 mm.
Water Column Bottom: 6,000 mm.
Poles: DAC Featherlight NSL 2x9,6 mm.
Pegs: DAC V-pegs Small
Outer Dimensions (WxD): 240 x 290 cm.
Inner Dimensions (HxWxD): 110 x 220 (plus 2 x 80 cm Apsiden) x 130 cm.
Stuffed Size: 44 x 16 cm.
Minimum Weight: 2,350 g ( without pegs, stuffsack, guylines).
Total Weight: 2,700 g.
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.