Extra strong and stable four-season Fjällräven dome tent Keb Dome optimised for exposed conditions and challenging terrain. A reliable choice that is easy to handle in the cold, perfect for advanced winter trips and for use above the treeline, yet still lightweight enough to be packed in a trekking backpack. Excellent ventilation and doors entirely in mesh make it a great alternative for adventures in the tropics as well.
- The flysheet and inner tent are connected to make pitching simple.
- Its three-pole construction makes the tent self supporting and easy to move about until you find the perfect position.
- The pole sleeves are big enough for double poles (an accessory) so the tent can withstand even higher winds and more snow on the roof.
- Extra large ground loops and anchor points mean you can use skis or poles to anchor the tent in snow.
- All pullers and lines are dimensioned so they can be easily handled with thick winter gloves on.
- Guylines have reflective yarn woven in and extra reflectors at the vents and doors make the tent visible in the darker months of the year.
- The tent pegs are also extra long and wide for good grip in difficult terrain.
- Two spacious vestibules and generous ceiling height make tent life comfortable.
- Entrances from two sides mean you can use the lee-side entrance in stormy weather.
- A removable mesh shelf in the inner tent's ceiling provides convenient storage for gear.
- Ventilation is excellent and fully adjustable with large openings at different heights.
- All openings have fine mesh and can be covered with the flysheet on the outside if the tent is used in snow or sand.
- In warm weather the doors can be fastened in a half-opened position – the zippers have an auto-lock function so that they won’t “creep” in strong winds – for extra ventilation without rain getting into the inner tent.
- Mosquito netting in the flysheet doors means you can be in the vestibule without too many insects visiting, which is just as practical in the summer mountains as it is in tropical climates.
- The flysheet is made from Fjällräven’s new high-performance TripleRip nylon fabric.
- Its innovative construction combines two fabric weights for optimised strength; 40 denier at the top with 70 denier reinforcements at the bottom where abrasion from the ground is the highest.
- Just like all of Fjällräven’s tents, Keb Dome is made entirely without PVC plastic and toxic flame retardants, and its impregnation is fluorocarbon free.
Flysheet: 100% polyamide.
Inner Fabric: 100% polyamide.
Bottom: 100% polyamide.
Coating Bottom: 100% polyurethane (PU).
Mosquito Net: 100% polyester.
Coating Outer Fabric: silicone.
Water Column Flysheet: 3,000 mm.
Water Column Bottom: 10,000 mm.
Poles: DAC Pressfit 3 x 10,2 mm.
Pegs: DAC V-pegs Medium.
Outer Dimensions (HxWxD): 110 x 290 x 240 cm.
Inner Dimensions (HxWxD): 100 x 130 (plus 2 x 80 cm Vestibule) x 220 cm.
Stuffed Size: 42 x 22 cm.
Minimum Weight: 3.700 g (without pegs, guylines, stuffsack).
Total Weight: 4.250 g.
Outer Dimensions (HxWxD): 125 x 340 x 245 cm.
Inner Dimensions (HxWxD): 115 x 180 (plus 2 x 80 cm Vestibule) x 225 cm.
Stuffed Size: 42 x 23 cm.
Minimum Weight: 4.230 g (without pegs, stuffsack, guylines).
Total Weight: 4.790 g.
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.