Extra strong and safe four-season Fjällräven tunnel tent Keb Endurance optimised for exposed conditions and challenging terrain. Full height in the entire inner tent and the large vestibule makes tent life comfortable, especially when bad weather keeps you inside. Perfect for advanced winter trekking and tenting above the treeline, but still light enough to fit into a trekking backpack. All materials and details are carefully selected for their reliability and manageability in cold conditions. For example, adjustments and zipper pullers are big enough to be easily handled with winter gloves on, the guylines have a reflective thread woven in and are extra strong with double adjustments and the ground loops are big enough to be used with skis or poles when using the tent in the snow.
- The tent pegs are also extra long and wide for superior grip in difficult terrain.
- Reflectors at the vents and doors make it easy to find your way back to the tent in the dark.
- The flysheet and inner tent are connected so the inner tent is protected from getting wet when pitching in the rain.
- Pole sleeves are colour coded for easy handling and are big enough for double poles (an accessory) so the tent can withstand even higher winds and more snow on the roof.
- Inside, the tent is spacious with a generous sitting height.
- The extra large vestibule has plenty of room for storing gear, cooking and other activities.
- Two entrances make it easy to get in and out and also give the possibility of using the lee-side door in bad weather.
- Clotheslines in the vestibule and inner tent as well as several mesh pockets help keep gear organised.
- There are also attachment points for a Gear Loft (an accessory) in the inner tent.
- Large, highly positioned vents give excellent airflow and minimise condensation.
- All openings have fine mosquito netting and can be covered with the flysheet on the outside if the tent is used in snow or sand.
- In warm weather the doors can be fastened in a half-opened position – the zippers have an auto-lock function so they won’t “creep” in strong winds – for extra ventilation without rain getting into the inner tent.
- Mosquito netting in the flysheet doors keeps most insects out of the vestibule which is practical when cooking or if a four-legged friend is with you.
- The flysheet is made from Fjällräven’s new high-performance TripleRip nylon fabric.
- Its innovative construction combines two fabric weights for optimised strength; 40 denier at the top with 70 denier reinforcements at the bottom where abrasion from the ground is the highest.
- Just like all of Fjällräven’s tents, Keb Endurance is made entirely without PVC plastic and toxic flame retardants, and the impregnation is fluorocarbon free.
- Endurance 2: Two large and four small mesh pockets in inner tent.
- Endurance 3: Three large and five small mesh pockets in the inner tent.
- Endurance 4: A second vestibule, with a third door, at the foot end gives extra room for gear and four large and four small mesh pockets in inner tent.
Flysheet: 100% polyamide.
Inner Fabric: 100% polyamide.
Floor Fabric: 100% polyamide.
Coating Floor: 100% polyurethane (PU).
Mosquito Net: 100% polyester.
Couter Outer Fabric: silicone.
Water Column Flysheet: 3.000 mm.
Water Column Floor: 10.000 mm.
Poles: DAC Pressfit 3 x 10,2 mm (Endurance 4: 4x 10,2 mm).
Pegs: DAC V-pegs Medium.
Outer Measurements (HxWxD): 105 x 420 x 125 cm.
Inner Measurements (HxWxD): 85-95 x 225 (plus 185 cm Vestibule) x 105-125 cm.
Stuffed Size: 39 x 19 cm.
Minimum Weight: 3,020 g (without pegs, stuffsack, guylines).
Total Weight: 3,690 g.
Outer Measurements (HxWxD): 115 x 430 x 195 cm.
Inner Measurements (HxWxD): 100-105 x 225 (plus 1 x 185 cm Vestibule) x 140-160 cm.
Stuffed Size: 44 x 19 cm.
Minimum Weight: 3,420 g (without pegs, stuffsack, guylines).
Total Weight: 4,130 g.
Outer Measurements (HxWxD): 125 x 540 x 240 cm.
Inner Measurements (HxWxD): 115 x 210 (plus 1x 110 cm und 1x 195 cm Vestibule) x 210 cm.
Stuffed Size: 47 x 25 cm.
Minimum Weight: 5,110 g (without pegs, stuffsack, guylines).
Total Weight: 6,000 g.
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.