Abisko Lite Trekking Zip-Off Trousers W - Light, well-ventilated Fjällräven zip-off trousers for trekking in warm conditions. Zippers just above the knees can be used to transform them into a pair of shorts, practical when travelling and you want to pack smart with many uses for one and the same garment. Hardwearing four-way stretch fabric and G-1000® Lite give a comfortable, fast-drying pair of trousers with excellent breathability.
- Light and yet durable G-1000® Lite is breathable, water-repellent and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® can be waxed with Fjällräven Greenland Wax for more weather protection.
- The cut is technical with pre-shaped knees that when combined with stretch fabric lets you lengthen your stride without any restrictions.
- There are two hand pockets as well as spacious leg pockets with zippers for a map or the like.
- The leg endings have strap adjustments and boothooks that prevent them from riding up.
- Reinforcements at the hems and on the inside of the calves make them extra resistant to wear and tear.
- Leather details.
Category: Trekking - Abisko Family.
Fit/Waist: Regular Fit/Mid Waist.
Leg Ending: Fixed Length.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 430 g (size 38).
Area of use: trekking, hiking, travel, outdoor.
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.