Barents Pro Jeans W - Hardwearing, simple G-1000® Original Fjällräven trekking trousers for trekkers who want a high level of functionality with fewer pockets. The trousers have the same engineered, pre-shaped cut and reinforcements as their sister model Barents Pro Trousers, but the design is simpler with only hand pockets, back pockets and a small pocket for a multitool.
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- With double layers of fabric on the front of the thighs and knees, and the knees have openings for kneepads (an accessory).
- There is a loop at the waist for attaching a knife or a pair of gloves needed close at hand.
- 2 hand pockets, 1 Multi-tool pocket and 2 back pockets with buttoned flaps.
- The leg endings are raw length and can easily be adjusted to fit any height perfectly.
- Leather details.
Category: Trekking - Singi Family.
Fit/Waist: Regular fit/Mid Waist.
Leg ending: Raw Length.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 420 g (size 38).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.