From the Fjällräven-Forest Line: Brenner Pro Trousers W - Robust, waterproof hunting trousers with comfort fit, an updated version of popular Brenner Trousers with a new, feminine cut and worked-through details.
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® Eco is the greener choice – it is made from Recycled Polyester and Organic Cotton.
- G-1000® Silent is thanks to brushed cotton very quiet and exceptionally soft.
- G-1000® can be waxed with Fjällräven Greenland Wax for more weather protection.
- Hydratic® is wind- and waterproof and at the same time very breathable.
- Tilted waist that is cut higher at the back for comfort when squatting down.
- Reinforced brace-zones to securely fasten braces.
- Two generous leg pockets with flaps have room for maps, a knife, flashlight and other items needed close at hand, and the right-hand one has an inside mesh pocket for a mobile telephone.
- On the right-hand leg, just above the pocket, there is a strap that can hold an axe.
- There are also two hand pockets and a rear pocket with hidden buttons.
- Pre-shaped knees with openings for knee pads (not included but separately available).
- Velcro adjustments at leg endings.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Liner: 100% polyurethane (PU).
Lining: 100% polyamide.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Category: Hunting - Värmland Family.
Water column: 7.000 mm.
Breathability: 7.000 g/m2/24h.
Fit/Waist: Regular Fit / Mid Waist.
Leg Ending: Fixed Length.
Weight: 630 g (size 38).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.