From the Fjällräven-Forest Line: Brenner Pro Winter Trousers W - Robust, lined hunting trousers with comfort fit for winter hunting in cold conditions. They are an updated version of popular Brenner Trousers with a new, feminine cut and well-thought-through details.
- Made in G-1000® Silent Eco with waterproof Hydratic® Liner.
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® Eco is the greener choice – it is made from Recycled Polyester and Organic Cotton.
- G-1000® Silent is thanks to brushed cotton very quiet and exceptionally soft.
- G-1000® can be waxed with Fjällräven Greenland Wax for more weather protection.
- High-loft mesh lining from waistline to just below the knees for extra warmth where it is most needed.
- Pre-shaped knees with opening for knee pad (not included, separately available).
- Hand pockets, 2 large leg pockets and 1 back pocket with hidden snap button.
- Reinforced brace-zones around waist.
- Slightly higher in back.
- Velcro adustment at bottom of the leg.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Liner: 100% polyurethane (PU).
Lining: 100% polyester.
Category: Hunting - Värmland Family.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Water column: 7.000 mm.
Fit/Waist: Comfort Fit / Mid Waist.
Leg ending: Fixed Length.
Weight: 760 g (size 38).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.