From the exclusive Fjällräven Eco-Shell® Collection: Keb Eco-Shell Trousers W - Wind and waterproof three-layer shell trousers for year-round use in changeable weather conditions. Made from stretchy Eco-Shell® for high performance and the lowest possible environmental impact. The fabric is hardwearing at the same time as it follows body movements and ventilates out moisture that builds up inside when you are active. A perfect choice for trekking and summit touring in difficult terrain – the minimalistic design makes moving forward easier while you have complete protection from the elements.
- The cut is carefully thought through and pre-shaped knees and rear give maximum freedom of movement.
- The cut is adapted so they can be worn over a pair of trekking trousers made from G-1000®, for example.
- Long two-way waterproof zippers at the sides release excess heat and make putting on/taking off easy.
- The waist has a velcro adjustment at the side and a belt with an easy-to-handle flat buckle that sits well under a climbing harness or backpack hipbelt.
- Two pockets with zippers keep small items close at hand.
- Cordura reinforcements at the leg endings and on the inside lower legs protect against wear from boots and crampons.
- At the bottom there is a button and a hidden drawstring to adjust the width of the legs.
- Eco-Shell® is a waterproof, breathable and sustainable hardshell fabric that is treated with fluorocarbon-free impregnation.
- Eco-Shell® is made from recyclable polyester (both recycled and new), and all emissions during production and transport are climate compensated.
- With the PFC-free Waterproofing Impregnation (article 79990) you can reimpregnation your Eco Shell® garments.
- Leather details.
Kategorie: Trekking - Keb Family.
Fit/Waist: Regular Fit/Mid Waist.
Leg Ending: Fixed Length.
Water Column: 30,000 mm.
Breathability: 26,000 g/m²/24h.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 500 g (size 38).
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.