Prize-winning Fjällräven Keb Trousers, now with removable gaiters. Technically-advanced Fjällräven trekking trousers Keb Gaiter Trousers W with optimised fit and carefully-thought-through details.
In warm weather the lower section of the leg can be taken off to turn the trousers into shorts, just like a regular pair of zip-off trousers. The removed section has a drawcord adjustment at the calf that together with the boot hook in the leg ending transforms it into a gaiter that protects legs in brush-filled terrain.
- The fabric is stretch with G-1000® Eco at the rear, the front of the legs and over the knees for extra durability.
- G-1000® Eco is the greener choice – it is made from Recycled Polyester and Organic Cotton.
- Leg endings are also reinforced with extra hardwearing G-1000® HeavyDuty so they resist wear and tear from trekking boots.
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® can be waxed with Fjällräven Greenland Wax for more weather protection.
- The rear and knees are preshaped and have extra strong seams.
- The seams on the inside of the legs have been moved forward to reduce the risk of chafing.
- A zippered ventilation opening from knee to hip releases excess heat and even the fly has been lengthened for extra ventilation if needed.
- Two leg pockets with flaps, one of which has an inner mesh pocket for smaller items such as a telephone.
- Hand pockets are positioned high so contents do not spill out when you sit down.
- Strap adjustments at the leg endings.
- Boot hook and wire eyelets.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Reinforcement: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Insert: 63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane.
Fit/Waist: Regular Fit/Mid Waist.
Leg Ending: Fixed Length.
Category: Trekking - Keb Family.
Notice: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather application).
Weight: 590 g (size 38).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.