Keb Trousers Curved W - Technically advanced Fjällräven trekking trousers with optimised fit and carefully planned details. Intended for alpine trekking that requires climbing - where mobility is just as important as durability and protection from sharp stones, etc.
- The rear and knees are pre-shaped and have extra strong seams for this reason.
- And that is also why the trousers have durable G-1000® Eco on the rear, front of the legs, the knees and on the inside bottom of the legs, which is also reinforced with a double layer of fabric to withstand wear from hiking boots.
- The seam on the inside of the thigh has been moved and replaced by a connecting fabric panel to reduce the risk of chafing and wear.
- A zippered ventilation opening from knee to hip and along the calf releases excess heat.
- Two leg pockets with pocket cover flap, one with a zip and one with a mesh pocket inside for bits and bobs.
- High hand pockets hold their contents even when sitting down.
- Strap adjustment with button fastening at trouser end plus hook to secure to ski boot or hiking boot.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane.
Reinforcement: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Category: Trekking - Keb Family.
Fit/Waist: Curved Fit/High Waist.
Leg Ending: Fixed Length.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 570 (size 38).
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.