Technical Fjällräven trekking shorts with attractive fit, made with stretch and G-1000® Original for high mobility and durability. Intended for trekking and climbing when nothing should hinder your progress.
- The waist is a bit lower in the front and higher in the back to sit comfortably when carrying a backpack.
- Stretch in the lower back.
- G-1000® Original reinforcement in the rear.
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- The zippered hand pockets are placed for easy access even when wearing a hip belt.
- Large leg pocket with flap and a smaller mesh inner pocket on the right leg, a small pocket for a mobile telephone or GPS on the left leg.
- Leather Logo.
Main Material: 63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane.
Insert: 65% polyester, 35 % cotton.
Category: Trekking - Abisko Family.
Fit/Waist: Regular Fit/Mid Waist.
Notice: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather application).
Weight: 262 g (size 38).
Area of use: trekking, hiking, leasure time, outdoor.
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.