Nikka Trousers M Long - Technical trekking trousers by Fjällräven that combine stretch and G-1000® Original for high mobility and durability, perfect for hilly treks or climbing when nothing should hinder your movement.
- Durable G-1000® Original is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® reinforcement at butt, knees and leg ending.
- The waist is lower in the front and higher in the back to fit comfortably when carrying a backpack.
- The rear and knees are pre-shaped for the best possible fit
- The zippered hand pockets are placed for easy access even when wearing a hip belt.
- Large leg pocket with flap and a smaller mesh inner pocket on the right leg, a small pocket for a mobile telephone or GPS on the left leg.
- Stretch in the lower back and G-1000® reinforcements at the rear, knees and leg endings.
- Raw length that can be easily adjusted to your height.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 63% polyamide, 26% polyester and 11% elastane.
Insert: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Category: Trekking - Abisko Family.
Fit/Waist: Regular Fit/Mid Waist.
Leg Ending: Raw Length.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather application).
Weight: 394 g (size 38).
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.