Light and pliant Fjällräven trekking jacket for daytrips and outdoor life during the warmer months of the year. It provides good protection against cold winds and does not take up much space when packed. Made from durable stretch fabric and G-1000® Lite. Stretch fabric over the back and abdomen providing freedom of movement and G-1000® over the chest, shoulders, hood and sleeves protecting against wind and rain. Both fabrics ventilate out a lot of moisture, meaning that you will not get as sweaty as when wearing a totally waterproof garment, and they dry fast should the jacket get wet.
- Light and yet durable G-1000® Lite is breathable, water-repellent and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- Fixed hood with a simple adjustment around the opening.
- Two-way front zipper with an inside protective flap and a press button at the hem.
- The vertical chest pockets are big enough to fit a map, with the inside in stretch fabric giving them extra volume if needed.
- Velcro adjustments at the sleeve cuffs and drawcord adjustment at the hem.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 88% polyamide, 12% elastane.
Insert: 65% polyester, 35% cotton,
Category: Trekking - Abisko Family.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather application).
Weight: 400 g (size S).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.