From the exclusive Fjällräven Numbers Collection: Down Shirt Jacket No. 1 W - Warm and comfortable Fjällräven shirt-jacket in durable G-1000® Eco, with a pliant polyamide lining and padded with high-quality down. A classic garment which is just as suitable in the wilderness as for everyday use or when travelling. It can be worn as a middle layer under a shell jacket, or as it is as a light jacket during the spring and autumn and on cool summer evenings.
- G-1000® Eco is the greener choice – it is made from Recycled Polyester and Organic Cotton.
- G-1000® is wind and water resistant and can be impregnated with Greenland Wax for extra protection against the elements and wear.
- With UV-protection (UPF 50+)and moskito-proofness.
- A smart extra button at the tip of the collar allows you to fold up the collar and protect the neck from cold draughts.
- Press buttons at the front opening and two chest pockets with flaps.
- Lower side slits give extra freedom of movement.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Lining: 100% polyamide.
Fill: 95/5 goose down/feather (Fill power: 700 cuin).
Fill weight: 74 g (size S).
Notice: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather application, down).
Weight: 651 g (size S).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.