Greenland Jacket W - Fjällräven's outdoor classic from 1968 that was developed in collaboration with members from the 1966 Greenland expedition. A G-1000® classic jacket that is aging with dignity.
- G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® can be waxed with Fjällräven Greenland Wax for more weather protection.
- Reinforced shoulders and elbwos.
- 2 bellowpockets with flaps and snap buttons, underneath 2 sidepockets.
- 2 chest pockets with flaps and snap buttons.
- 1 inner pocket.
- Snug fitting hood.
- Leather details.
Category: Outdoor - Greenland Family.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather application).
Gewicht: 650 g (in size S).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.