Greenland Shirt Jacket W - Light “shirt jacket” in classic Fjällräven style. Made from light and strong G-1000® Lite Eco that resists wind and rain while still ventilating out moisture. A durable and practical everyday garment that is just as suitable when biking to work as it is for a hike in the forest.
- Light and yet durable G-1000® Lite is breathable, water-repellent and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® Eco is the greener choice – it is made from Recycled Polyester and Organic Cotton.
- G-1000® can be waxed with Fjällräven Greenland Wax for more weather protection.
- The front zipper is two-way and is covered by a protective flap with press buttons.
- There are two bellows pockets with flaps lower down, both with extra openings from the sides.
- A zippered inside pocket can be used to store valuables you want to keep secure.
- Attractive, feminine fit with a waist that can be adjusted with buttons in the back.
Category: Outdoor - Greenland Family.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 250 g (size S).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.