High Coast Wind Anorak W - Light, pliant and packable Fjällräven HC-Lite™ anorak that protects against cold winds, a smart garment that can be pulled on when out on day trips walking, cycling or paddling. Made from a waxed polyamide and organic cotton fabric that is water resistant and dries fast should it get wet.The style is simple with only the most essential details, all to save weight and allow you to “pack smart”.
- HC-Lite™ is Fjällräven's lightweight, quick drying and windbreaking fabrik.
- HC-Lite™ is lightly waxed so it can withstand light rain.
- The well-fitting hood is adjustable.
- There is a half-length zipper at the front.
- A kangaroo pocket with mesh that doubles as a pack bag.
- The sleeve cuffs have elastic edging and thumb holes that keep sleeves in place.
- Drawcord adjustment at hem.
- The wax impregnation makes the jacket water resistant; it will keep you dry during light showers but not during a downpour or constant rain.
- Protective properties can be enhanced with Greenland Wax.
- Leather details.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather application).
Weight: 240 g (size S).
Area of use: travel, trekking, hiking, leasure time.
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.