Högvilt Jacket - Warm, knee-length Fjällräven jacket for sedentary hunting. Made from quiet, soft G-1000® Silent Eco with windproof and waterproof Hydratic lining and insulating synthetic padding. G-1000® Original reinforcements on parts of the sleeves.
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® Silent is thanks to brushed cotton very quiet and exceptionally soft.
- G-1000® Eco is the greener choice – it is made from Recycled Polyester and Organic Cotton.
- G-1000® can be waxed with Fjällräven Greenland Wax for more weather protection.
- Hydratic® Liner for water and windprofness.
- Fill with warm Supreme Microloft that keeps you warm even when damp.
- Two big bellow pockets with bullet nd buckshot holders.
- Fleece lined chest pockets with zipper.
- At the back adjustable in waist with fixed belt andslits with press buttons.
- Napoleon pocket.
- Clip-on radio holder.
- Detachable hood with 3-way adjustment.
- Inside one zip pocket and one with button closure.
- Stretch cuffs at sleeves.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 65% Polyester, 35% cotton.
Liner: 100% polyurethane (PU).
Reinforcement 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Lining: 100% polyamide.
Fill: 100% polyester.
Category: Hunting - Värmland Family.
Water column: 7.000 mm.
Breathability: 7.000 g/m²/24h.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather application).
Weight: 1.580 g (size S).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.