Neither icy winter blizzards nor wet November sleet is a match for Fjällräven Barents Parka W, a robust, warming, wind- and waterproof winter parka in durable G-1000® Heavy Duty and G-1000® Original with Hydratic® Liner. The warmest hollow fibre Parka by Fjällräven!
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® can be waxed with Fjällräven Greenland Wax for more weather protection.
- Reinforced in G-1000® Heavy Duty for extra durability.
- Padded with warm 150 g/sqm Supreme Microloft and Hydratic® Liner that makes the parka wind and water proof.
- Front closure with two-way zipper and press buttons.
- Two big bellow pockets with button closure.
- Two big chest pockets with zipper.
- One Napoleon pocket with zipper behind front placket, excessable without opening the parka.
- Sleeve cuff with Velcro® closure.
- Fixed hood with two-way adjustment.
- Detachable arctic fur.
- On the inside one small pocket with zipper and one big storage pocket.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Liner: 100% polyurethane (PU).
Lining: 100% polyamide.
Fill: 100% polyester.
Category: Trekking - Singi Family.
Water column: 7.000 mm.
Breathability: 7.000 g/m²/24h.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather application).
Weight: 1.810 g (size S).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.