Functional Fjällräven Iceland Anorak W in wind and water resistant G-1000® Original. The durable weave releases more moisture than water proof garments which reduces the risk of becoming cold due to base layers becoming damp. Perfect for active winter activities such as ski touring, hiking or tour skating. Side zippers release excess heat and simplify taking off/putting on.
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® can be waxed with Fjällräven Greenland Wax for more weather protection.
- Easy to put on and take off thanks to the 2-way side zippers.
- Adjustable with drawcord at back waist and front bottom.
- One big kangaroo pocket at the front and side hand pockets with press buttons.
- The fixed hood has 3-way adjustment and a detachable fur.
- Reflex at the top.
- The gusset behind the CF zipper can be folded to the side. This gives extra ventilation possibilities.
- Sleeve end with Velcro® closure.
- On the inside a crotch strap to secure the anorak in bad weather conditions.
- Inside seams with bindings.
- Leather details.
Category: Trekking - Singi Family.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather details).
Weight: 890 g (size S).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.