Technical Fjällräven outdoor Keb Jacket W for lang days spent in the wilderness where freedom of movement is as important as ventilation, durability and protection from the terrain. Made from G-1000® Eco with stretch panels and carefully thought through details.
- G-1000® Eco on front, shoulder and part of sleeves.
- G-1000® Eco is the greener choice – it is made from Recycled Polyester and Organic Cotton.
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® can be waxed with Fjällräven Greenland Wax for more weather protection.
- Stretch in the back part for full freedom and ventilation.
- Ventilation openings under the sleeves with two-way zippers release excess heat.
- Extra fabric under the sleeves for enhanced mobility and seams that have been moved forward so as not to rub under a backpack's hip belt.
- The advanced storm hood can be adjusted to sit perfectly around the head.
- The visor has brass wire sewn into it so it can be folded back, depending on whether you want maximum protection or more peripheral visibility.
- Easy open and close 2-way side/pit ventilation.
- The fixed tunnel hood has 3-way adjustment.
- The 2-way CF zipper is covered by a placket that has press button for extra security.
- The big chest pocket has stretch to the outside that gives extra volume.
- Small mesh pocket inside to secure gadgets.
- Adjustable at bottom hem.
- Sleeve end with velcro closure.
- Leather Logo.
Main Material: 65% polester, 35% cotton.
Insert: 63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane.
Category: Trekking - Keb Family.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather application).
Weight: 700 g (size S).
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.