Barents Pro Winter Jeans - Durable, warm Fjällräven trekking trousers for winter outdoor life. The model has the same technical pre-shaped cut and reinforcements as Barents Pro Trousers but also a lining of brushed mesh down to below the knee for extra warmth on cold winter days. Their design is simple with only hand pockets, back pockets and a smaller pocket for a multitool.
- Made from hardwearing, wind and water resistant G-1000® Original with double layers of fabric over the front of the thighs and knees.
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® can be waxed with Fjällräven Greenland Wax for more weather protection.
- The knees have openings for kneepads (an accessory).
- A loop at the waist is handy for attaching a knife or a pair of gloves.
- Regular fit with mid waist.
- Raw-length leg endings that are easy to adjust to suit your height perfectly.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Lining: 100% polyester.
Category: Trekking - Singi Family.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Fit/Waist: Regular Fit/Mid Waist.
Leg Ending: Raw Length.
Weight: 860 g (size 48).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.