Kiruna Padded Jacket W - Comfortable and versatile everyday Fjällräven jacket for the colder months of the year. Made from hardwearing wind and water resistant G-1000® fabric and lined with pliant recycled polyamide, and lightly padded with synthetic G-Loft Supreme that feels like down and provides excellent insulation, even when damp. A timeless model that is just as suitable for travelling to and from work as it is for weekends spent in the forest and mountains.
- The extra-durable G-1000® HeavyDuty is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® can be waxed with Fjällräven Greenland Wax for more weather protection.
- The cut is hip length and it has a fixed, adjustable hood that provides warmth around the neck and head when the wind picks up.
- The front opening has a two-way zipper with an inside protective flap, and press buttons at the hem and chin.
- There is a chest pocket and two hand pockets, all with zippers.
- Side panels with gussets under the arms give extra freedom of movement.
- Adjustments with press buttons at sleeve cuffs.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Lining: 100% polyamide.
Fill: 100% polyester.
Category: Outdoor - Kiruna Family.
Fill Weight: 100 g (size S).
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 760 g (size S).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.