Kiruna Padded Parka W - Long, lightly padded everyday parka with fixed, adjustable hood. Made from durable G-1000® Original that resists wind and rain, with a recycled polyamide lining. The synthetic padding G-Loft Supreme gives extra warmth, even in damp conditions. Perfect as an everyday jacket during the colder months of the year, and the hardwearing outer fabric makes it suitable for forest walks as well.
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- The model is long for warmth over the rear and thighs and the front zipper is two-way, with a protective flap on both the inside and outside to stop cold winds.
- There is a chest pocket and two hand pockets, all with zippers.
- The waist can be adjusted with buttons at the back.
- Adjustments with press buttons at sleeve cuffs.
- The jacket can be impregnated with Greenland Wax for added protection against wind and rain.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Lining: 100% polyamide.
Fill: 100% polyester.
Category: Outdoor - Övik Family.
Fill Weight: 80 g/m².
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 880 g (size S).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.