Lappland Hybrid Jacket W - Lightweight, hardwearing Fjällräven jacket for the discerning hunter who is looking for highly functional equipment for active hunting days. Designed so that you can move quickly and freely over large distances. Its “DNA” has been taken from the award-winning Keb Jacket, with wind and water resistant G-1000® Silent Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton on the front, shoulders and lower sleeves, while the back, upper sleeves and pockets are made from stretch fabric. This gives a quiet, lightweight and very pliant jacket with excellent breathability.
- A number of well-thought-through features make it easier for you to focus on the hunt and your surroundings.
- One example is the easily accessed sleeve pocket with ammunition holders on the left sleeve, and the attachment for a communication radio on the left shoulder.
- Additional ammunition can be stored in a pair of large, flat pockets with flaps at the lower front.
- There are also two spacious vertical chest pockets, both with zippers and one with an inside pocket in mesh for a radio or mobile phone.
- The zippered openings at the sides release excess heat and the front zipper is two way so it can be opened from both ends for ventilation.
- A well fitting, adjustable hood provides perfect protection against cold winds but can be zipped off when it is not in use.
- Drawcord adjustments at the hem and Velcro adjustments at the sleeve cuffs.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Insert: 63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane.
Category: Hunting - Lappland Family
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 790 (size S)."
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.