Long, large Fjällräven women's Nuuk Parka that keeps your rear and thighs warm. The perfect winter garment for changing weather conditions, it protects against the wind and rain at the same time as the Supreme Micro Loft padding keeps you warm in really low temperatures.
- Hydratic® is wind- and waterproof and at the same time very breathable.
- 2 fleece lined hand warming pockets at sides.
- 2 chest pockets.
- 2 top loading bellow pockets and 1 media pocket on sleeve.
- Two-way adjustable storm hood with detachable arctic fur.
- Equipped with drawcord at the waist and bottom hem.
- 2 large stretch mesh storage pockets, 1 media pocket with fox hole and cord holder, 1 additional inner safety pocket.
- Shell fabric Velcro® closures at cuffs.
- Fleece lined hood and collar.
- Leather details.
Top Layer Main Material: 100% polyamide.
Membrane Main Material: 100% polyurethane (PU).
Lining: 100% polyamide.
Lining fleece: 100% polyester.
Fill: 100% polyester.
Water column: 10.000 mm.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 1,480 g (Gr. S).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.