Nothing warms like down in freezing temperatures, and lightweight, convenient Övik Down Parka by Fjällräven is the perfect choice for cold windy everyday walks to the bus stop, office, beach or forest. Made from polyamide with reinforcements in G-1000® Lite on the shoulders and padded with ethically produced goose down. Its cut is feminine and it has a generous length that warms the rear and thighs.
- The hood has a detachable synthetic fur edging that keeps icy winds away from the face, and the collar is lined with fleece against the chin.
- The front zipper is two way so you can release excess warmth from both the top and bottom.
- There are two hand pockets and an inner pocket, all with zippers.
- The waist can be adjusted at the back with buttons and a strap in G-1000® Lite.
- The sleeve cuffs have an inside elastic cuff that keeps warmth inside the jacket.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 100% polyamide.
Reinforcement: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Lining: 100% polyamide.
Category: Outdoor - Övik Family.
Fill: 95/5 down/feather (Fill Power: 750 CUIN).
Fill Weight: 210 g (size S).
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 840 g (size S).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.