Övik Eco-Shell Parka W - Long three-layer shell jacket for everyday life in changeable weather. Made from stretchy Eco-Shell® that stops wind and rain at the same time as it ventilates out body moisture. Eco-Shell® also meets high sustainability demands; it is recyclable and the outer fabric is made from recycled polyester with fluorocarbon-free impregnation. Its cut is feminine with a generous length that keeps the rear and thighs warm.
- It has a fixed, adjustable hood with laminated brim that keeps rain away from the face.
- Two zippered hand-warming pockets are cleverly placed in the chest seam and lower down there are two spacious top-loaded pockets with flaps and zippers.
- In the inside there is another little zippered pocket for valuables.
- The front zipper is two-way so it can be opened to ventilate out excess warmth, and it is covered with a protective flap with buttons at the collar, waist and hem.
- There is an additional protective flap on the inside of the zipper to stop cold winds sneaking in through the zipper.
- Drawcord adjustments at the waist and hem. Sleeve cuffs with press buttons.
- Leather details.
Category: Outdoor - Övik Family.
Water Column: 30,000 mm.
Breathability: 26,000 g/m²/24h.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 570 g (size S).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.