Övik Fleece Hoodie W - Warm and cosy Fjällräven fleece jacket with a knitted exterior and a soft brushed inside. Perfect as an insulating mid layer under a shell jacket on autumn or winter adventures, and just as comfortable for long afternoons with a good book in front of the fire.
- It has a fixed hood with a drawcord adjustment and the zipper at the front has a protective flap in G-1000® original that protects the chin.
- The elbows, hem, pockets and inside of the edge of the hood also have G-1000® for extra durability.
- Two spacious pockets with zippers.
- Elastic binding at the sleeve cuffs and drawcord adjustment at the hem.
- The fleece and mesh lining in the pockets are made from recycled polyester and produced using an environmentally friendly process SpinDye® that both spins and dyes the fibres at the same time. This leads to much lower levels of water and energy consumption compared to traditional dyeing techniques.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 100% polyester.
Reinforcement: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Category: Outdoor - Övik Family.
Fit: Regular Fit.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 460 g (size S).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.