Räven Jacket - Timeless Fjällräven outdoor summer jacket whose durability and versatility are just as useful today as they were when it was first launched in the late 1970s. This new version is made from G-1000® Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton, it is wind and water resistant and suitable for both everyday life and general outdoor use.
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- Convenient hood in HC-Lite™ that can be rolled-up and folded into the collar.
- HC-Lite™ is Fjällräven's lightweight, quick drying and windbreaking fabrik.
- HC-Lite™ is lightly waxed so it can withstand light rain.
- The chest pockets have room for items needed close at hand, and there are large top-loaded pockets with bellows lower down with extra openings at the sides.
- A two-way zipper is hidden behind a protective flap with press buttons.
- Bellow pleats at the shoulders and extra pleats at the elbows give excellent freedom of movement, while drawcords at the waist and hem give a good fit.
- Press buttons can be used to adjust sleeve cuffs.
- With Greenland Wax the jacket can be easily adapted according to weather and chosen activities.
- More wax enhances the jacket’s wind and water resistant properties as well as its durability and lifespan.
- With less wax the jacket is cool and has maximum ventilation.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Hood: 54% polyamide, 46% cotton.
Category: Outdoor - Greenland Family.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather application).
Weight: 580 g (size S).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.