Singi Down Jacket W - Warm and durable Fjällräven down jacket for winter’s really cold days. A classic, long model with outer fabric in hardwearing G-1000® and extra durable G-1000® HeavyDuty over the shoulders and rear. The padding is high-quality, traceable down that has been reinforced with synthetic padding over the shoulders and elbows for extra durability against weather and wear. Perfect for low-intensity winter activities in crisp winter weather, when nothing is allowed to stop you getting outdoors. The cut is feminine and generous at the same time, so there is plenty of room for insulating layers underneath.
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® can be waxed with Fjällräven Greenland Wax for more weather protection.
- There is a spacious and adjustable hood with detachable synthetic fur edging for extra protection from swirling snow.
- The zipper is two way and covered with a wide protective flap.
- Two large zippered chest pockets.
- In addition, there are two top-loaded pockets lower down plus an inner pocket and sleeve pocket with a zipper.
- Drawcords at the waist and hem, while the sleeve cuffs are adjusted with Velcro®.
- Feminine cut.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Lining: 100% polyamide.
Category: Trekking - Singi Family.
Fill: 80/20 down/feather (Fill Power: 500 CUIN).
Fill Weight: 210 g (size M).
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 1,420 g (size S).
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.